Getting closer to RPG experience I want to deliver
After a lot of bug-fixing and general improvements to usability, I believe to have enough for a new release - this time, I'm much more confident of being close to a release candidate than ever - if only I could fix that one small memory leak...
- Among the fixes and improvements:
- I failed to notice that the last character of every line of text is missing (even on the screenshots)!
- Some textures were misplaced on later levels.
- Added better and more descriptive messages to what happens in the game.
- Further tweaked the controls to allow a quick switch of items.
- Removed some old PC Speaker code that would make everybody's ears bleed.
- Improved significantly the stability of OPL2LPT sounds
The game still fits on a floppy and runs under 4MB of RAM (I still can't believe I actually made it!).
As usual, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks to No Time To Play.
Get Dungeons of Noudar 3D
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.